State-of-the-Art Manufacturing Equipment and Technology
Seward Screw, LLC precision CNC & Screw machine shop is streamlined to deliver close-tolerance, cost-effective custom machining solutions.
Outfitted with a complete range of cutting-edge manufacturing equipment and backed by the finest craftsmanship in the industry, we deliver superior machined parts and assemblies.
Our assembly capabilities include everything from simply threading components together, semi-automated assembly of O-rings and spring clips to fully automated assembly cells.
CNC Machining & Custom Metal Finishing – Seward Screw has the Technology to Get the Job Done with Precision
Our precision metalworking equipment includes everything from conventional automatic bar machines to rotary transfer and CNC machining centers.
Our machines use the latest engineering technology to machine from bar or cold-formed parts with a wide variety of diameters, lengths and tolerances.
Our versatile production system ensures unbeatable results in speed, product quality and cost-efficiency.
Custom machined parts from a range of premium metals, including:
- Stainless steel
Precision Cold-Heading and Cold-Forming Capabilities
In addition to our industry leading machining and turning skills, Seward Screw Products can also call upon our parent company, Slidematic Precision Components for cold heading and cold forming near net shapes for finish machining at Seward Screw.
Our State-of-the-Art Manufacturing Equipment
- Multiple-Spindle Bar Machines: (31); from 7/16″ round min. to 4-1/8″ round max.
- CNC Multiple-Spindle Bar Machines: (3); to 1-1/4″ round max.
- Single-Spindle Screw Machines: (19); 5/16″ to 1-5/8″ max.
- CNC Single-Spindle Screw Machine: to 22mm (.866″) round max.
- Twelve-Station Rotary Transfer Machines: (9); to 1-1/2″ hex and 1-3/4″ round max.
- Ten-Station Rotary Transfer Machine: to 3/4″ round max.
- 2-Axis CNC Turning Centers: (10); to 2-1/2″ round max. – 10″ max. diameter
- CNC Turning Centers: (6)
- Multi-axis with sub-spindle
- Chuckers: (3)
- CNC Vertical Machining Centers: (3)
- CNC Sliding Headstock: (7); to 1-1/4″ round max.
- Horizontal Mills: (3)
- Horizontal Gear Hobbers: (19)
- Grinders: (4); O.D., Surface, Double Disc, Centerless
- #20 Incline Threader
- #40 Incline Threader
- Self-Feeding Production Saw
- Semi-Automatic Mig Welding Station
- Custom Chamfering Capabilities and Other Secondary Machines
Value-Added Manufacturing Services and Metal Finishing Solutions
In addition to our versatile range of in-house production solutions, Seward Screw has qualified sources for value-added manufacturing services and processes to deliver your turnkey parts and assemblies fully finished. Our secondary production processes include:
- Custom metal grinding
- Heat treating
- Electroplating (functional and cosmetic)
- Organic coating options
- Custom gear cutting / hobbing
Don’t See What You’re Looking For?
For More Information or a Quotation.