Our Quality Control Processes and Certifications
What distinguishes Seward Screw, LLC from our competition in the CNC machining industry are three very important factors:
- Our ongoing dedication to precision quality.
- Our versatile, streamlined range of custom manufacturing capabilities.
- The unparalleled focus we place on serving and completely satisfying our valued customers through our superior CNC- and Screw-machined components and assemblies.
- Jump to our ISO Certification at the bottom of the page.
Focused on Providing Our Customers with Precision – One Custom-Machined Component at a Time
The value of our engineering assistance is most evident when we work on new part designs with as much knowledge of the end-use application as possible. We can make material, manufacturing process and tolerance recommendations that result in high quality, cost-effective products.
We can choose from a wide variety of processes or even recommend processes outside our manufacturing scope.
Our Commitment to Quality
Seward Screw, LLC is committed to providing our customers with the highest value by continuously improving our custom-machined products and production processes while employing some of the finest machinists and craftsmen in the industry.
Our precision machining and manufacturing processes include:
- Single-spindle and multiple-spindle lathe machining
- Rotary transfer machining of bar or cold-headed blanks
- Horizontal and Vertical Machining
- Roll forming of features on blanks
We have certified sources for the following value-added manufacturing processes:
- Gear Hobbing
- Thread Adhesive
- Heat Treating
Seward Screw Quality Certification System
If your company requires material, heat treat or plating certifications, we have a completely automated system to handle this. We will email you electronic certs the night of your shipment. What are the benefits of this?
- You do not have to re-scan the certs into your system.
- You can be assured that every shipment will get the proper certs, to the proper person.
- No lost or un-readable paperwork.
Don’t See What You’re Looking For?
For More Information or a Quotation.